The gear listed on this page has been field-tested and proven to be worthwhile to the frugal woodsman. I don’t recommend gear that I don’t personally approve of for use in the outdoors.
- Winter Boots for the Woodsman
- Schrade 8ot Stockman “Old Timer”
- Bear Archery Brave III Review
- DIY – Make an Inexpensive Archery Target
- Crocs for the Woodsman
- Gun Recommendations – For Camping and Hunting
- The Boonie Hat
My packing list for outings evolves over time as I test new items. However, my philosophy remains unchanged. Gear must be inexpensive, durable, useful and relatively light and simple.
Also, if you have any information or recommendations for me, feel free to comment as well. I’m always interested in what other woodsmen use on outings and I’m certain that my readers would be as well.